And Breathe

Started by funkyaxe, April 20, 2024, 02:37:58 PM

funkyaxe

Collaboration by Mike Huntingford with guitar by Funkyaxe ( Andy )
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A collaboration with Mike Huntingford from many moons ago. I don't think this is the original title of Mike's composition and if that is the case -  sorry Mike. Mike created this amazing soundscape and I threw a little guitar at it. It Turned out not too bad.

SE

Steely Dan sounding jazzy vibe, which is cool, great collab, enjoyed the listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Great collab and some fine tones and rifs from that axe! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

What an awesome Collaboration, really great music from Mike and the guitar you added sounds fantastic Andy.
You're some guitarist. I love the bluesy, funky vibe from this.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

You play a mean guitar, Andy and love the melodic lines you have added to this track. Hats off to you both; great collab.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

I agree with SE on this... and it sounds great...

Mike does very nice keyboard work and rhythm bed... the guitar is splendid...

very moody and well played... I diggin it.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

Very 'Steely Dan' in that jazzy, breezy chord style. The guitar playing is stunning - technically and tonally. Magic stuff!

BerryPatch

Very cool! The playing compliments Mike's track very well. Sounds like you are following the chords really well, I'm trying to think more "chordily" myself these days. Sweet playing!

Trist

While i always prefer vocals on tracks, this is some  cool guitar playing and backing music and a enjoyable listen, from start to end

Pete C

Great stuff, as it's been said its definitely got that Steely Dan vibe. very enjoyable listen !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800