Left To It's Own Devices

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 20, 2024, 09:26:45 AM

Oldrottenhead

Left To It’s Own Devices (shrunk to fit)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I was messing about with my iPhone trying to create some ambient backing for a chord progression that might become a song. I was using the Alchemy synth in Garageband and kept layering and layering different sounds and chords to the point it became it's own thing.

It is what it is.
Left To It's Own Devices
Music
by
Oldrottenhead
Alchemy synth in GarageBand on iPhone
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

BerryPatch

Excellent, Eno-esque ambience! It's amazing what those Alchemy synths can do on GB, they sound much better than most of the standard synth settings imo. This sounds like something off of side 2 of Low or Heroes, awesome sound textures here!

SE

Great soundscape, giving a feeling of  wide open plains, big skies and a wind in your face.
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Yes, what SE said - would be a great travel vid backing track! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the sounds in this. Alchemy is a great synth. This is really relaxing to listen to, the layering is great. Would make a good soundtrack to something.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Blooby

I was listening to some Tonto Expanding Head today, and this is a continuation of that vibe. Great listen.

I can hear your voice floating over the top of this.

Blooby

StephenM

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

I'm flying through the clouds at high altitude to this. Beautiful! Some really impressive synth sounds.

Trist

ambient and gorgeous sounds has a real magical sweet embrace of soemthign more to it, soundtrack music for the ears and soul, very  nice and production sounds good,

Pete C

When I have a sleepless night I often stick my ear phones in and listen to "sleep" music on Youtube. This is like that and I mean that in a good way !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800