Born in the U.S.A

Started by kenny mac, April 20, 2024, 04:47:39 AM

kenny mac

Born Sat 1 New Mix A (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
TwoChordsFest (banner image missing)

Song by the Mighty Bruce springsteen.
Had no idea that this was only two chords.
Massive track ,a work out lol.
Hope you like it.

ODH

Wow. Big performance, could've been Springsteen himself
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

BerryPatch

Great performance! This song is a great example of a two-chord song because like you say, you don't even notice it! :) Awesome production, the  little lead part sounds so good. That high note you hit at the end is killer too...

SE

Great cover, big lover of Bruce,  you've got this, loving the listen, just cool vocals, loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

Smoking cover brother looked at this one just didn't think I pull it off but I am loving your rendition
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ron D Bowes

I have to admit the Boss is not my cup of tea, but this is a cracking cover!!

Ray Brookes

Fantastic cover, Kenny. Great vocal work and excellent production. And that note at the end .... jeez!
Ray Brookes

Blooby

I wouldn't have pegged this as a two chord song either. Wonderful job. If I tried to sing this like you, I would definitely hurt myself..along with it everybody within earshot.

Blooby

StephenM

I always like certain Springsteen songs (not a huge fan) and this is one I really liked.

I agree with Nick... this could be Springsteen.. very convincing.

a work out vocally I would imagine.  Bruce puts his heart and soul into his singing.

great sounds all around.  a really good cover.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

Bloody hell! You've totally nailed this. Never even thought of this a a two-chorder. Brilliantly done Kenny - the vocal is killer.