0:00
Volume:
TwoChordsFest (banner image missing)

Ultimately Disappointing

Like a book with two words
Or a war with two swords
Or a flock with two birds
Or a song with only two chords

My lightning connector broke so I can only record with microphone. So acoustic guitar tracks and vocals as well as GB drums bass and occasional piano.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

BerryPatch

Great sounds on the acoustic, the arpeggio picking really makes this. Cool atmosphere here and I especially enjoy the light piano touches

SE

Ultimately impressed,great production   and recording.
Love the menacing background chat, then the acoustic guitar is just great, very remiss of me the standout   are the vocal, top noch!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

great and interesting track... I am not disappointed...

I like the echo on the voice.

the lyrics are splendid! 

This was all recorded with mic's?  or a mic?  this has a really wonderful feel to it...

reminds me of (no kidding) some of Fleetwood Mac's recordings... haunting and beautiful.. awesome job man!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

When I heard it without reading the lyric, I misheard 'Or a f*ck with two birds', and I thought "how is that disappointing?!".

Great ambience and mood. The crowd noise is very cool and adds a mysterious edge. A disappointing dinner party full of disappointed people perhaps. There's a 'don't give a fuck' vibe in the lyric and delivery that I really get and enjoy. But then, just below the surface, is a deft cleverness and craft. The guitar is just lovely. At no point was I thinking 'two chords'. It just doesn't matter on this one.

ODH

Thanks everyone for taken the time to listen and make comments, I really do appreciate it.

The crowd here was captured last Tuesday standing waiting for the gig to start (English Teacher at Bristol Rough Trade). I'm in the habit of making what I call field recordings when I hear a nice soundscape and putting them into my songs.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

kenny mac

Definitely not a dissapointing track.
This track lures you in like a venus flytrap.
Very captivating ,even menacing in points.
I could see P.I.L covering this.
Cool as Fu*k.

Blooby

This needs a grainy black and white video to accompany it, not what Greeny thought, though. That would require a wah-wah pedal. I completely zoned out to this, and then it ended...like driving and realizing how you navigated the last few miles. I am digging the subtle instrumentation.

Blooby