Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: I'll See You On The Other ...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:28:46 AM
This song a fine example of how less can be more. It's amazing how you get such a full sound with so few tracks, Mike!
I think the key is to start with a well written song, which you've did. Well done!
Original Songs / Re: Lesser Man a Pipes + Chapp...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:23:33 AM
Paul and Nick, it's cool to hear you're putting your progressive influences on full display here! Excellent Bowie-esque vocals, Nick and super guitar, Paul!
Original Songs / Re: Elevating and Levitating (...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:18:47 AM
You did some super guitar work and mixing here Stephen! The drums and bass sound great. Not a dull moment in this instrumental!
General Discussion / Re: Kenny and myself (60 Light...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 06:23:28 AM
after listening to the first two songs it is clear I will need to hear the entire album just like Starturion...

the guitars and vocals alone are worth the time...
Last post by hardlock - Today at 02:31:00 AM
Not a boring second! Great listen. Love the tones and contrast of the instrumentation. 8)
Last post by hardlock - Today at 02:25:54 AM
Fine production. A powerful song with great attitude. Lead break didn't disappoint either! 8)
Last post by Ray Brookes - Yesterday at 10:43:29 PM
Damn excellent instrumental, Stephen. That guitar work is stellar and the overall production is first class. Love how the track moves through light and shade. Fantastic creative writing.
Original Songs / Re: Lesser Man a Pipes + Chapp...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Yesterday at 10:40:36 PM
Great sound that kicks this song off; kinda Mick Ronson guitar riffs and fantastic Bowie-esque vocal with an eerie vibe. Excellent writing and production - so complex yet everything working brilliantly. Jeez.
Last post by Ray Brookes - Yesterday at 10:37:17 PM
The drum pattern that starts the song sets a great sinister mood. Nice guitar work too and I like that dark vocal that makes this song so cool. Nicely recorded & performed, Mike.
Gear Lust / Re: New Guitar - Taylor nylon
Last post by tolga - Yesterday at 05:39:54 PM
❤️👏