Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Fightin' The Fight (feat. ...
Last post by thetworegs - Today at 02:20:56 PM
love the way the bass's bounces about an excellent track throughly enjoyed
Original Songs / Re: Sea of love
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 02:04:02 PM
Beautiful tone on those guitars and excellent playing, Kenny. Production is first class with just the right amount of verb on that lead guitar creating a lovely soundscape.
Original Songs / Re: I'm home - Andy Dursley
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 02:00:14 PM
Beautiful song, Andy.
Original Songs / Re: Fightin' The Fight (feat. ...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:58:32 PM
This is a great song. Farrell. Excellent vocal work and first class production. I never heard of a song having like three basses before. What is Nashville tuning? Love that virtuosic keyboard work too.
Last post by Johnbee - Today at 01:10:48 PM
I like the partially muted sound on your guitar.  It adds to the warmth of the atmosphere of the song.  Great relaxing and laid back.

:) John B
Last post by Johnbee - Today at 01:03:55 PM
Quote from: kenny mac on Yesterday at 05:12:23 PMA little instrumental I put together today.
There's something about the clean guitar sound that sometimes takes you on a journey and chills you out.
I'm going through a clean mood at the moment, next one will need to be a rocker lol.
Hope you  like it.
Very relaxing.  I can actually feel my BP going down.

:) John B
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 11:28:02 AM
An excellent song Andy. I like the words and your vocal sounds great! I look forward to hearing it when you take it further.
Original Songs / Fightin' The Fight (feat. DrC ...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 08:17:13 AM
This is an updated version of a song that was originally done for The Bass Fest with just 3 basses, drums and vocals. Some guitars, different drums and keys have been added. Since it has changed the sound some, I thought I'd post it up.

Credits:

DrC - All keyboards, drums programming.

Farrell Jackson - All vocals, 3 basses, G&L Strat, Nashville tuned Telecoustic rhythm guitar, mix and production
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:17:03 AM
fantastic... so good... relaxing and meditative... a perfect intro to ORH's new song
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:09:10 AM
incredible playing, lyrics are super and the vocals just right... a big winner Andy