'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' - Greeny feat. Kit Moore *UPDATED*

Started by Greeny, June 29, 2021, 02:57:21 AM

Greeny

While My Guitar Gently Weeps_TIM and KIT
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Beatles2021 (banner image missing)

12 string acoustic, 12 string electric, GB drums, piano and organ, bass, MiM Strat on the lead parts, and vocals. Did the lead part myself - badly. So scrapping that version and moving to this one. With 5 hours left on the deadline, lol.

My 18 yr old stepson Kit came through with what I had wanted / imagined from the beginning. Only better. It's like having a very expensive session musician on hand  ;D

Despite having lots of nice pedals and valve amps between us, the lead work was all done through the MBR using the 'Texas ST' patch, which is very Stevie Ray. Kit is playing his custom shop Strat. I think the tone is in his fingers though.

Hook

well...damn this really good brother. that bass feckin moves my soul. Top shelf recording here, well done.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Damn good... some tone indeed, and boy can Kit play. Great, great version.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hilary

Crikey that's some playing . . .

"It's like having a very expensive session musician on hand  ;D" - that's how I feel about you guys  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

OM Effing G, this is  8) 8) :o :o :o :o :o It's soo good, the arrangement and production of the track is superb, Greeny at his very best, and then you have Kit's playing on top, which is stunningly good. This is better than the original IMO, and Clapton allegedly played on that.......

You are so right that tone is in the fingers. And Kit has it pouring out of them.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR