Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Never Stop Loving You
Last post by StephenM - Today at 04:39:07 PM
The intro defies what is about to transpire.
I think I'm heading toward a Fleetwood Mac ballad and then wham I hear that same sensational artist that struck me right between the eyes with "Why Oh Why"!
I am hooked yet again...this time standing in the airport lounge at Syracuse finding out my flight was delayed 5 hours. So two beers in this is especially delightful but also a real challenge to behave myself as I want to spin and twirl.. spin and twirl.  Gotta be the 8th listen and its great everytime..
I love SC!  Theres some fantastic music here..
Super recording and all your vocals are great!
Original Songs / Re: Act Like a Maniac
Last post by StephenM - Today at 03:55:08 PM
Ooohhh..

Kicks like a mule pissed off at a bad owner... listen to this six times in a row while twirling in circles.  I've been set free.
Pentecostals are jumping over pews at 80 years old and the dead are brought to life..

Holy smokes.  Your guitar work blisters like poison ivy on sensitive skin.  People are looking around and running for cover.  U r a maniac of killer music.
Original Songs / Re: The quiet man
Last post by StephenM - Today at 03:46:16 PM
I really like the lyrical theme.  The music drives like a porsche on a rural road under the operation of a Lemahns racer.
Lead sounds like it lifts this song into the outer orbits.

Helluva great production... made for a big movie!
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 03:41:04 PM
Repeat...REPEAT...Repeat...REPEATRepeat...REPEAT.....

Awesome stuff DG and Keith did...i bloody LOVE this!

This is great music.  That bottom is asglorious as a bikini model who forgot part if the clothing!

The little bass disco walkup remin of pink floyd.

Vocals perfect for this!  Super!
Guitars sound great.. as per usual a great mix..

Yeah people like to be played.
General Discussion / Re: Public service announcemen...
Last post by SteveB - Today at 03:33:56 PM
Had umpteen gtrs over the last half-century, but this is still by-far my favourite: Squier Strat in Lake Placid Blue (Sparkle, I think was also designated, though could be wrong). It lives somewhere in someone else's hands via burglary and the underworld. I'm not vindictive, and I hope the subsequent owners since me (I bought it new), have had hours of pleasure playing it. However, if the internal electrics took a nasty jolt while the guitar was being illegally removed from my gaff, and have provided intermittent mild electric shocks since being stolen, I will gleefully admit to laugh-my-tits-off at the thought. And yeah, the squire/Squier misname makes regular appearances even on the 'Squier Strat' Forum. Odd. ::)

ETA: It is a camera-lens mark at around the 5th fret - not a scuffed fretboard.

Original Songs / Re: Loose Change (loose and lo...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 03:27:10 PM
Damn right... a righteous jam!  The skins sound good too.... this musta been a blast.
I have been transported to early 70s wild party.  Glad you posted.
Original Songs / Re: Please Don't Go - a Tworeg...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:25:09 PM
Great collab on this track. Production is first lass, Paul and those strings work so well. Trevor's vocal is perfectly suited to this slow blues kinda number and your guitar work is stunning.
Original Songs / Re: The quiet man
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:20:18 PM
Excellent production here, Kenny and great lyrics. That chorus works so well and the vocal work is performed brilliantly. Then that guitar that enters around the three minute mark is stellar ... smoking hot playing.
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:13:52 PM
Cool song, Darren and so well produced as always. Love all that guitar work going on along with that driving beat. Keith's vocals are great with a cool sinister vibe conducive with the lyrical content.

I agree with you about all this climate bollocks. I think it's all a load of crap perpetrated by certain authorities to glean more money out of us and keep us miserable. Then we have that female goblin running around trying to 'save' the world. They had a big summit a while ago where all the world leaders got together to discuss the impact of climate change on the environment and how to reduce carbon emissions; they all turned up in their own private jets!
General Discussion / Public service announcement
Last post by Zoltan - Today at 12:04:03 PM
img_1_1715623344048.jpg