Piratefest & Norway2010 - "Hey ho" by MET.

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 25, 2010, 04:34:00 PM

henwrench

I'm keeping it as a 'nevermet' situation with you blaggards.  ;)

Great tune, dodgy lyrics.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Dodgy lyrics indeed ;) ;D

Thanks for all the kind replies fellow musicians and victims of our little journey here ... we probably should have put a warning sticker on this one

Quote from: Ferryman on September 27, 2010, 03:37:07 AM.................... and the low gruff voices someone is doing.
That would be me ... the only thing that wasn't great about this weekend was my voice. When the lads arrived I had almost no voice at all, certainly not a singing voice. Luckily they brought some "medicine" so by Saturday I at least had my low range back. ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

That was too much fun, and I love the distorted guitars that work so well... excellently done.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Redler

Outstanding tune, bros!! A real pearl!! => mp3 player...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Great song, even better lyrics...a modern day "Friggin in the Riggin"

recorder
Boss Micro BR

boneonbone

What a great piece of songwriting and recording.......real imaginative.....and graphic....LOVE IT! Got to get to the point where I can collaborate with the likes of you and others on this board.....great songwriting ideas, styles and TALENT!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

lg

May I be so bold as to ask for the lyrics?
There's a few words i can't seem to get my ears around....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 28, 2010, 03:17:10 PMi think i left them in geirs hut

Shouldn't that be 'Geirs Butt'?   Or is it just me being weird?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i think we might have used them to wipe up the sperm after performing this song.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann