Piratefest & Norway2010 - "Hey ho" by MET.

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 25, 2010, 04:34:00 PM

Ted

At about 2:40 there's a lyric I don't quite understand, but at first I thought it went, "...so take and taze Ted Johnson, and wave the cactus guy."

Great stuff. But don't taze me, bro.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

lg

AaRGHH Me Matey's. Me thinks you have a bit 'o treasure there!
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SE

Shiver me timbers, thars been a good time had by ye all, great, laughing too hard ,magic.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Ha, this was a fun one, guys! Clever, clever boys you are!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Now we're talkin flippin Celtic Pirate folks ~ holy smokes!!   you guys are killin me!!!  Luv IT, and i got one hell-uv-a smile on me efin face!   You guys are happenin live in my face in Arizona!  Yeah Baby!!

I'd pay to see this freakin show mate!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Wonderful! Loving the whole concept - the chorus vocals are fantastic, I love all the "noises off" and the low gruff voices someone is doing. This sounds like a Pogues session to me, or a track called "Sea Biscuits" by a long last band called Patto that had them all looning around in the studio doing a pirate song after far too many illegal substances.

I can't make out many of the words (hearing and language translation issues....) but they certainly seem rather rude, very appropriate for a pirate song and there does seem to be something untoward happening to Henwrench....... Great fun guys, a fitting output from, what was obviously a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kevin Mammoth

brilliant, that was some lads weekend you guys had...
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....