Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Hamster Wheel
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:39:17 AM
The intro with the percussion and the harmony lead guitar riff made my ears perk up. And then the story begins with a droning vocal that has me on the edge of my chair. The lead guitar work is exceptional and mixed/played perfectly. My mind is going round and round with the image of life on a hamster wheel...well done Ray! 
Original Songs / Re: The Barricades Between (A ...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:31:55 AM
Sometimes you have to balance the ups and downs of life and have faith that all will turn out right. Just like songwriting there's an ebb between the high and low tide. Great moving lyrics, vocals and the lead solo is beautifully done with the expert use of the effects. You have found that balance with this powerful song, Ron!
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by Blooby - Today at 07:25:38 AM

These lyrics can be a metaphor for relationships.

Oops, gotta go.

Blooby
Original Songs / Re: 'In Every Cell of Me' - Gr...
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Today at 07:22:23 AM
I somehow missed this gem of a song. Your vocals and words are top shelf, Tim. The fast tremolo pedal really gives the main guitar a lot of life and presence in the mix. That is cool! The bass moves around like it owns the song...another appealing thing to I like with this mix. The bright Stratty guitar solo works perfectly...great playing! A very cool song! 
Original Songs / Re: New EP - A Collection of H...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:18:52 AM
Hi I don't have apple or spotify and there is a problem with your upload mp3 so I cannot hear this and the latest juke box stops at this song... I would be delighted to listen..

welcome to SC!
Cover Songs / Re: Gare au Gorille! (Beware t...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:17:19 AM
If I were walking through a festival park or a fair and I heard this off to the side somewhere I would be drawn like metal to a magnet... I would not understand a word but I would certainly love this anyway.
that is a lot of words and so much great music JP!  great track
Original Songs / Re: The Barricades Between (A ...
Last post by StephenM - Today at 07:12:12 AM
Ron, the guitars are so good and remind me of why I love bands like Lynard Skynard on their slower stuff (I love all their stuff but that is a different subject).

This is different than most of what I heard of yours.  obviously you likely have done hundreds of songs I have not heard.  The lyrics hit deep...the vocal delivery punches hard...

you are a heavyweight fighter in the 13th round.  You have been staggered but still standing strong.  I am in the crowd hitting another wager with the man that you will get it done and win this bout afterall!  I got no doubt!
Original Songs / Re: Hamster Wheel
Last post by kenny mac - Today at 07:06:01 AM
Sad but true story for many people.
What an amazing sounding track.
The  vocal sound is crystal clear and as usual the instrumentation is outstanding.
Brilliant composition.
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by kenny mac - Today at 06:58:05 AM
Very pink floyd to me.
Yeh I'm afraid I'm on the same idea about climate change but I could be wrong .
I suppose you should follow the science but throughout history that's not been a great source either.
Superb composition.
Love it.
Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 06:37:38 AM
Very competent composition and top production. The verse has a Peter Gabriel vibe to my ears. Seems we all are a bunch of sceptics!