Leap Of Faith by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, April 17, 2024, 08:36:47 PM

godinqc

Excellent song, everything sounds really good and mixed/mastered very well.
The vocals, guitars, bass everything is top notch ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

Wonderful! It hints at Roger McGuinn at times but is very much your own. Super strong vocals.

Blooby

des0free

Great song - really pro level! I like how you created a dynamic jump at the start. Guitars sound great - just pedals, or also a "cab sim"? The keys parts add a lot here! Some nice hooks in the vocals that draw my ear. Backing vocals are very effective. The all-around package here. I've been meaning to download a collection of BP songs to put on my phone. This one will definitely be included. Rock on!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

The guy who plays quality instruments and writes good songs. If that was all i could just about handle it. But to make them sound so good is wrong.

Think of this guy for a minute? If we weren't living at this day and age this guy would be a star. Not the twinkly kind of thing on the sky, but the kind that gets "trousers" thrown at him.

If that wasn't all. Think about the amount of trousers Mr. Bluesberry would have then. So is it at all ok to accept this travesty? I don't think Berrypatch is the one to blame because he's taking the leap of faith here. Doing the thing. It's the world that's gone all wrong not recognizing the talent at hand.

There's so much amazing stuff happening in this song that i don't even want to comment the specifics. Rest assured that the song is hugely appreciated. Great song!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Back for another listen; super-duper track
Ray Brookes