recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Pete C

QuoteBut for Pete C I think you should do "Talk About The Passion" by REM

Thanks Hook - that's 2 songs to be getting on with now - never played either of them so looking forward to the challenge!
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Burtog

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 08, 2013, 06:58:10 AMget yer suggestions in for the upcoming MET in Norway, i will let geir post the details of who will be there. i am wet in anticipation.

What about a collective jam covering 'Rockin in the freeworld' acoustically of course............and you all have to have make sure plenty of booze has been absorbed before you do it!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Quote from: Pete C on September 07, 2013, 10:07:15 AMI love the synthy stuff you sometimes do so I'd like a cover of my favourite song by Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence.  Always fancied doing it myself but I don't really do keyboards!

Nice song.  There's a lot of good stuff from DM in this later period (later in my mind anyway).  Would love to do several of their songs from this time, It's No Good, Dream On, Walking in My Shoes...  Something's bubbling up in me for this one, though.  Like my other Depeche Mode cover, there'll not be any synth though.  Don't get the time anymore..
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: henwrench on September 24, 2013, 02:12:29 AMOne for the Norway 2013 gang...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARfARi-gpWc

What an inspired - and challenging - suggestion. You know what? I'd f*cking LOVE to do this one!  How about it, fellas?

Greeny

Manhattan Transfer are one of my guiltiest pleasures ;-)

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Quote from: Nick_ODH on July 31, 2013, 01:09:30 AMI've had four suggested and done 3, whereas I've suggested 6 and had none done. :(

. I will get round to the furniture one mate,just a lot happening just now.
It will be done.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely