Two Chord Blues (Hilary)

Started by Hilary, May 06, 2024, 05:17:59 AM

Hilary

Two Chord Blues
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everyone - I'm still listening pretty much every day but not really writing songs atm - although writing poetry and painting.

This is a little bit of nonsense just to let you know I'm still here!

The Two Chord Blues

Finally a Fest I can participate in
A 2 chord song is what I've been waiting for

The two chord blues
oh you know it

I've got the two chord blues
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Farrell Jackson

"I got the two chord blues...oops three chord blues", lol. I hope that was meant to be funny because I found the third chord slip hilarious. If not I apologize...I'm still smiling. Well done Hilary!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

des0free

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  You got me - I didn't notice that the song was 30 sec before started listening!  ;D 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Zoltan

Funnily you were waiting for the two chord fest. I was waiting for the one chord fest!

No kidding. I tried to do something with two chords, but as soon as i got something going i wasn't sure how many i had used. And how strict are the rules anyhow? If you play those two chords is your time already up? If you're playing them again... That's double the amount :)

This was fun and sweet. Short and clever. Hopefully we'll be hearing more songs from you soon. You could pair that poetry with songs and use the paintings as album covers. Soon you'd have a three chord blues going.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Like it Hilary. And that sudden ending. I actually like it in a funny way!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

Absolue genius, ROFL (figuratively)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

BerryPatch

I feel the same way trying to make a two chord song myself ;D. My mind wants to go to another one then I'm like "s$&%, I can't go there!". Short and sweet, very funny!

maxit

Lol, that s lovely and funny. Miss you miss hilary!
recorder
Audacity