SIRIUS ans EYE IN THE SKY. Alan Parsons Project

Started by Jean Pierre, April 28, 2024, 09:35:56 AM

Jean Pierre

EYE IN THE SKY RENDER MP3 -001
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This song/cover was suggested by Corné physical teacher; who will do it much better than me vocally.
This song is very orchestrated and I had to use a lot of tracks and instruments.   

Two instruments made with Band in a Box

Drums 1
 Bass 

the other instruments are played by me

drums 2 soundfont Merlin
saturated guitar 1 played  on telecaster
powerchord guitar 2 idem
saturated guitar lead telecaster with guitar rig  DI sur Reaper
Celesta on keyboard and soundfont Merlin
piano on keyboard and sound font Merlin
RHODE electric piano played on keyboard and Merlin soundfont
1 lead voice with lots of effects plug ins
Second lead voice doubled in thirds
two choir voices
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

I cannot believe my ears.  what in the name of heaven is this greatness? 
whoa.... if I were trying to build a kingdom I would certainly choose this piece so wonderfully reproduced.  I have loved this track (or two) for decades now.  What you did with this is really good JP...

the effects are blowing my mind... the performance is great.  The playing and interpretation is so original...yet true to the original... brilliant.

Je n'en crois pas mes oreilles. Au nom du ciel, qu'est-ce que cette grandeur ?
whoa.... si j'essayais de construire un royaume, je choisirais certainement cette pièce si merveilleusement reproduite. J'adore ce morceau (ou deux) depuis des décennies maintenant. Ce que tu as fait avec ça est vraiment bien JP...

les effets m'époustouflent... la performance est excellente. Le jeu et l'interprétation sont si originaux... mais fidèles à l'original... géniaux.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

thank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated
simple because just a few basic major and minor chords

complicated because very orchestrated with a lot of keyboard instruments piano; rhode; celesta;

for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

Quote from: Jean Pierre on April 28, 2024, 11:04:26 PMthank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated

complicated because very orchestrated with a lot of keyboard instruments piano; rhode; celesta;

Quote from: Jean Pierre on April 28, 2024, 11:04:26 PMthank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated

for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher

"for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher"

can't wait to hear that JP... 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.