"I've Done the Math" - original by Ted - Live in the Grand Canyon

Started by Ted, May 26, 2014, 11:53:45 PM

Ted

Long story...

• Someone on Twitter reminded me about this song.
  • I came here to look at the post, and discovered that the photos weren't showing – they load from my personal website
  • Looked into it, and discovered my website had been hacked
  • Spent all evening recovering my website. Forgot all about the SongCrafters post until I started closing my open tabs
  • Came back here to fix the image URLs in the original post
  • Masterbump
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

sorry to hear your pc was hacked. This was a good song you wrote on your travels in the grand canyon. I nearly bought one of those boss micro multitrack units years ago. Your vocals and guitar sound really clear on it considering you were outside. Great song in a moment of inspiration. Darren :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

super cool and I really liked the story of it and the photos...added to the intrigue of the song....I think it's neat that you did it...when i first heard you singing this i thought it was Geddy Lee and i had to turn it up...
I find it to be alot easier to just look around and write lyrics about what you see...that works well and it looks like there was a bit of that going on here...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

Quote from: StephenM on April 02, 2021, 03:29:49 AMwhen i first heard you singing this i thought it was Geddy Lee and i had to turn it up...

People say Neil Young sometimes (and other singers known for approximate intonation) but this is the first time my voice has been compared to Geddy Lee.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac