Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:53:17 PM
This is brilliant. Sound great sounds in this, relaxing and quite hypnotic to listen to.
Original Songs / Re: White Girl In White
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:51:40 PM
Brilliant Ray, another masterful song. The lyrics are so good in your songs. The music is relaxing, the acoustic guitars sound beautiful and all the music is perfectly played and produced.
You have such a great distinctive voice. Lovely piano too.
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:48:22 PM
That's a great price for the guitar. And the song is pretty great too. A brilliant demo showcasing what it can do..what you can do with it. A brilliant tone on it, really great lead solos. It sounds quite epic at the end.
Original Songs / Re: Hideaway (Greco & Green)
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:45:46 PM
I love the use of the Beatles influenced guitar Melodie's. This is beautiful and could imagine it on a Beatles album. Great performances by both of you.
Original Songs / Re: Never Stop Loving You
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:43:37 PM
A lovely, feel good song reminiscent of the late 60's songs. Great Melodie's, music and vocals. Really catchy chorus too.
Original Songs / Re: Nobody Knows
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:41:43 PM
Another top notch rocker Ron. Those guitars sound so good. And those harmonies you do are brilliant.
Original Songs / Re: Act Like a Maniac
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:38:49 PM
Yep, I had a blast listening to it too. Brilliant addition to the Ron Bowes library of cool Rock songs.
The guitar riff melody is real catchy. I can imagine travelling through Texas in an 18 wheeler listening to this lol. Brilliant music and vocals.
Super cool song guys. The intro is like something from a musical. When Trevs vocals come in it's such a treat. Brilliant music all round. I dig the tempo, tone and style. The strings are a great touch.
Brilliant collab guys.
Original Songs / Re: Wake up while you can
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
Great song Karl. It's a really good, catchy song and so well played, sung and constructed.
I love the guitar riff. The organ is a nice addition. Brilliant vocals also. It sounds like a classic from the past.
Original Songs / Re: Two Chord Blues (Hilary)
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - May 12, 2024, 02:30:13 PM
That's brilliant,  :D I wasn't expecting it to end so early.