Main Menu

Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: "Gray Day" w/Lurker
Last post by StephenM - Today at 06:44:03 AM
listening in headphones it sounds like the drums and bass are behind me... very cool
Cover Songs / Re: SIRIUS ans EYE IN THE SKY....
Last post by StephenM - Today at 06:23:42 AM
Quote from: Jean Pierre on Yesterday at 11:04:26 PMthank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated
simple because just a few basic major and minor chords

complicated because very orchestrated with a lot of keyboard instruments piano; rhode; celesta;

Quote from: Jean Pierre on Yesterday at 11:04:26 PMthank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated

complicated because very orchestrated with a lot of keyboard instruments piano; rhode; celesta;

for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher

"for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher"

can't wait to hear that JP... 

Original Songs / Re: He's gonna fly
Last post by StephenM - Today at 06:18:09 AM
my gosh man you are always upping the ante! 
this song is so crazy cool musically and vocally but you are hitting me right between the eyes with the lyrics...
he is gonna die while I get high.

this is intense... and here at first I thought the song was about a guy who snuck somewhere to get a smoke...
so much poetry in this Trev...it's clever.

and the music is like modern day doors... really smashing.
Last post by Jean Pierre - Yesterday at 11:04:26 PM
thank you Stephen it's been a long time since I've constructed a piece that's both simple and complicated

for the vocals I did what I could and I'm waiting for the version from our friend Physical Teacher
Original Songs / Re: Fading Away
Last post by Johnbee - Yesterday at 06:03:00 PM
Very relaxing.  The melody is the most important part of a song whether it has 2 chords or 20.  Pleasant melody here.

:) John B
Original Songs / Re: A Good Guy In The Movies
Last post by Johnbee - Yesterday at 05:54:17 PM
Really like the music here.  You cover some of my TV heroes (Matt Dillon and Batman).
Great listen.

:) John B
Original Songs / Re: Revenge Of The Bee's
Last post by thetworegs - Yesterday at 04:11:42 PM
once I fell a sleep in a Berlin park under a tree after a few beers and was kicked awake by someone to tell me to move as a swarm of bees had started to hang in the tree. I woke to a loud buzzing above my head and needlessly to say I quickly moved away quickly and thanked the man who woke me. Luckily I've always been nice to bees so I think Karma helped and I wasn't stung so there was no revenge in this case.......always be nice to bees .....back to the track it was a buzz quite the trip
Original Songs / He's gonna fly
Last post by thetworegs - Yesterday at 03:52:34 PM
Reg was sat below the cliff having a sneaky smoke and he couldn't believe what he was witnessing ......I recorded the acoustic with the mic then added bass then a bit of piano and string then the tele then I decided what the subject would be and I decided to go dark
He gonna  fly
He gonna go high
Right through to the sky
He gonna  to fly

He gonna fly
He gonna fly
He gonna fly
Touch the sky

Tonights the night
It do or die
He gonna fly
He's gonna kiss that sk
He's said his good byes
Now he must fly

goodbye
goodbye

He must fly

I can see him
He's up there
Hes going dancing with the stars
Hes going far
He's gonna touch the moon
He'll get there soon
If he's gonna fly
While I get high
I'll watch him fly
While I get high

He's gonna fly   

Yesterday he  was a dreameing
Now he'sperched high on the cliff
now its do or die
He lets go a battle cry
Drops down into the sky
The wings they give him lift
He starts to get high
I watch him fly
I watch him fly while I get high

While I get high

The reporter takes his photograph
The viewer takers a toke
The audience takes a breath
As they see his wings are broke
He starts to fall
He's crashing down
He spins in theair
like a fly
He's  swatted down
He's gonna die
While I get high
While I get high
While I get high

Hes said his good byes

He said he was going to fly
He said he was going to fly
High

Goodbye
Goodbye
He must fly 
Last post by StephenM - Yesterday at 02:18:34 PM
I cannot believe my ears.  what in the name of heaven is this greatness? 
whoa.... if I were trying to build a kingdom I would certainly choose this piece so wonderfully reproduced.  I have loved this track (or two) for decades now.  What you did with this is really good JP...

the effects are blowing my mind... the performance is great.  The playing and interpretation is so original...yet true to the original... brilliant.

Je n'en crois pas mes oreilles. Au nom du ciel, qu'est-ce que cette grandeur ?
whoa.... si j'essayais de construire un royaume, je choisirais certainement cette pièce si merveilleusement reproduite. J'adore ce morceau (ou deux) depuis des décennies maintenant. Ce que tu as fait avec ça est vraiment bien JP...

les effets m'époustouflent... la performance est excellente. Le jeu et l'interprétation sont si originaux... mais fidèles à l'original... géniaux.
Cover Songs / Re: "X-mas Card From A Hooker ...
Last post by StephenM - Yesterday at 02:10:26 PM
wicked and so great... as only you could do..

I am Hooked.