Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: New pup
Last post by Bluesberry - Today at 12:19:10 PM
Love your new beautiful best friend and helper around your place...I lost my Chocolate Lab 2 summers ago and can't get around to getting a new pup yet...Charlie was such a good boy I am still mourning him
Original Songs / Re: Hamster Wheel
Last post by Jean Pierre - Today at 11:27:09 AM
I love the way the vocals are treated here, with a 'dry' voice in the lower sections, which gives a feeling of closeness, and then a slightly reverberated voice in the upper sections. 
General Discussion / Re: Jukebox
Last post by TPB - Today at 09:59:54 AM
I
Isten to it and on this day every morning always amazed at the talent
Hope your neck gets better brother
Tim
Original Songs / Re: The quiet man
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:52:48 AM
Love the theme... there are a lot of songs about love and, if you don't have love you have nothing, etc and so on. But there are so many people who may not have found romantic love but maybe they still live truly fulfilled and great lives. Who knows? Nobody is a second class citizen...

Great theme... great song it really moves me and I love that big bold synth... great statement sound.

Mike
General Discussion / Jukebox
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:32:47 AM
I would just like to reiterate... as plenty have done through the years...

Quick sidenote... not been recording much lately due to neck issues, but still listening :)

Today been blown away by the latest songs jukebox. I always listen to music working (I work for myself at home). This morning was listening to whatever YouTube was throwing up but this afternoon stuck the SC jukebox on... much better listening - genuinely - blown away by the creativity and the standard.

Mike
General Discussion / Re: What are you listening to ...
Last post by T.C. Elliott - Today at 09:31:50 AM
Quote from: Ted on May 14, 2024, 12:14:48 AMentertainer crush – although likely with the same "not into guys" problem.

I said something similar and my wife bluntly told me that the "not into guys" was the least of my problems.
General Discussion / Re: New pup
Last post by T.C. Elliott - Today at 09:30:00 AM
So cute! I bet you're busy. A new pup found us a couple months ago and he's been a terror. I hope yours brings you much joy (and less terror.) Congratz on the addition to your family.
General Discussion / Re: How do I delete a post? Bo...
Last post by T.C. Elliott - Today at 09:28:42 AM
Go to the post. Click on More (on the bottom right in my browser.) Click on Remove. That *should* do the job.

Original Songs / Re: Follow the Money (The Dev...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:23:46 AM
Absolutely brilliant... listening at work so gonna keep it brief... but really only a few words needed...

Bloody brilliant

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Spare Change (loose and lo...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:13:49 AM
F**king brilliant Keith and co... I normally go to the rory gallagher festival each year but i am not going this year... but this gives the feel of that. Like I just walked into a pub and some guys are letting it all hang out while everyone enjoys the beers. Brill guys

Mike