Recent posts

Cover Songs / Re: SPECTRAL MORNING tribute t...
Last post by Ray Brookes - Today at 01:48:46 PM
This is fantastic work, JP. The amount of effort in arranging this track is phenomenal and excellent production skills.
Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by bruno - Today at 09:40:37 AM
wonderfully dreamy piece, great tones - was that the ToneX? - I enjoyed that lots.
B
Original Songs / Re: Tell Me No Lies-Original
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:22:20 AM
Quote from: Ron D Bowes on Yesterday at 04:16:28 AMAlways cool musical constructions JB. Always enjoy listening to your work. No exception with this song. Loving that bass.

I echo what Ron says. The quality of your songwriting is quite something. Another beauty.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: we watch them burn while t...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:14:32 AM
Brilliant Trev... big sound. Those are some fine lyrics you wrote too.

Excellent stuff.

Mike
Cover Songs / Re: Het Dorp by a Dutch actor,...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 09:07:21 AM
This sounds like a very tough one to sing. I think you did a tremendous job. A fine song too.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Try Not To Look Down by Ol...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:45:16 AM
Bloody marvellous. I love it. It cuts right to the bone, a wake up call that the whole world needs.

Apart from the message though you get lost in that beautiful music and gentle strumming.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Sea of love
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:27:03 AM
Lovely journey Kenny, great to hear somebody in their zone. This is very uplifting.

Be careful though getting into the cleaner tones too much... I am finding it harder to rock out these days, I must be getting old!

This is great... super playing mate.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Fightin' The Fight (feat. ...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:12:15 AM
Yeah this is great Farrell. What grabbed me at first was the lyrics. I love the opening few lines and a lot of truth there. It's a great alt/rock sound with loads going on. Great quirky synth, but the the track is very accessible at the same time. Cracking listen.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: We Can Ride the Storm
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 08:01:01 AM
Never a bad time to hear some smoking guitar and harmonica. A great slice of full blooded rock and roll Ron, and the lifestyle in the song I fully endorse! :)

Muchly enjoyed.

Mike
Original Songs / Re: Quick - Get Your Pants Off...
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 07:54:11 AM
Great fun Nick... I like the spirit in which it was done. And the guitar sounds great to me!

Mike