Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: The flea circus
Last post by hardlock - Today at 03:20:13 PM
Might be something wrong with this upload? Volume turned up to 100 and only hear the vocals and background music is barely audible at all?
Original Songs / Re: Please Don't Go - a Tworeg...
Last post by hardlock - Today at 03:15:09 PM
I didn't recognize the title but isn't this the same song as "I Can't Quit You"?

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=29863.msg35400

If so, I love this mix better by far. Very progressive and powerful. The other more a ballad. Both have there place but this really one really rocks! 8)
Another side of your musical talent Stephen. This is a really beautiful sounding ballad, love song.
The guitars sound great and your vocals are perfect. I'm sure your nephew and his wife will love it.
Original Songs / The flea circus
Last post by funkyaxe - Today at 02:54:39 PM
Here's an odd one. I started work on this some time ago and spent a lot of time on it(probably more than it deserved). I concluded that it was stuff and nonsense but I still had a soft spot for the overall, original thought so it remained undeleted. It's since morphed into a completely different song but I thought I'd share the moments of madness such as they are with anyone brave enough to listen.

Here's the alleged lyrics..... :)

You came to me,  you came to me
arrived most unexpectantly
not by invite , that's for sure
not welcomed any time at my door

But I suppose I should -  give many thanks
for your biting, hopping, funny pranks
You gave me hope when it wasn't there
Now I'm without  -  a single itching care

People run and hide, understandably
Who in their right mind wants to be near a flea?
Complete social outcasts they may well be
But they seem pretty decent little chaps to me

Okay, their daily habits are not for all
But if you get to know them I'm sure you'll have a ball
What's a little blood loss? , it makes them smile
You lose a drop of red stuff once in a while

Solo

Well my miniature mates and I made a deal
They jumped at my suggestion with excitable zeal
A minute circus with all the thrills
Keeps them happy and helps pay my bills

After months of training and many spills
They finally mastered all the necessary skills
An amazing troupe of willing gymnasts bar none
hopping, biting, while having immeasurable fun...........

Original Songs / Re: "Azimuth Z"
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - Today at 02:53:17 PM
This is brilliant. Sound great sounds in this, relaxing and quite hypnotic to listen to.
Brilliant Ray, another masterful song. The lyrics are so good in your songs. The music is relaxing, the acoustic guitars sound beautiful and all the music is perfectly played and produced.
You have such a great distinctive voice. Lovely piano too.
Original Songs / Re: Yamaha Jam
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - Today at 02:48:22 PM
That's a great price for the guitar. And the song is pretty great too. A brilliant demo showcasing what it can do..what you can do with it. A brilliant tone on it, really great lead solos. It sounds quite epic at the end.
I love the use of the Beatles influenced guitar Melodie's. This is beautiful and could imagine it on a Beatles album. Great performances by both of you.
A lovely, feel good song reminiscent of the late 60's songs. Great Melodie's, music and vocals. Really catchy chorus too.
Original Songs / Re: Nobody Knows
Last post by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee - Today at 02:41:43 PM
Another top notch rocker Ron. Those guitars sound so good. And those harmonies you do are brilliant.