des0free

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Now this is a fantastic bit of song craft, Geir - love the Bo Diddley beat and it sounds like you were having a blast while singing this (I think I heard you laughing one of the lines in the end). And yup, I hear a cowbell there. Really great arrangement, too - don't know all the technical music terms, but it sounds fine to these ears.

We need a Monkees fest, too!  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Satchwood

This is great Geir!!   Luv the way you sing this, and luv those lyrics!   Great stuff man.... maybe an addition to the comedy fest as well?    The Monkey roX
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Redler

Amazing stuff again, G! I can almost imagine I'm riding on that goat when listening this hypnotic rhythm! A great fun, too!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Thank you all for the kind feedback !!!

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 13, 2010, 05:25:42 AMThat was great rock and roll dude - Keith (Daves son)
Quote from: Kenneth on November 14, 2010, 04:56:46 PMMy daughter was laughing , as was I.
What really warms my cold Viking heart is when I get comments like this. When the good people here share what we do here with their friends and family and pass on the comments back!!! Thank you Dave and Kenneth !!

And thank you for listening and making my day Keith !!! If you're anything like your father, I'm sure you'll make great music yourself soon (if not already). When you do, don't be shy, share it with us old music nerds here in cyberworld !!!!

Quote from: des0free on November 14, 2010, 06:18:15 PMI swear I can hear a cowbell in there!
Quote from: cuthbert on November 14, 2010, 08:35:30 PMAnd yup, I hear a cowbell there. ..............
We need a Monkees fest, too!  :D
One of the great blessings of the BR drums, they are quite limited, but at least they have a freaking cowbell !!!!

I would love a monkeyFst, but I feel it woud be cheating if I suggested it, I hava a dozen songs already ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

That was a wild ride. This would fit in quite nicely with some of the "alt.country" i've been listening to at random of late. Pretty well done.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

henwrench

I've been ordered by my four year old daughter to 'Play that song again'. How can I argue?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

finally that f'n monkey's on someone else's back for a change!
funny and cool -smilin'

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Nelson

Geir Geir Geir
Always and I mean always, an entertaining listen.
Like a box of chocolates...
You know it's going to be good but you don't know exactly what to expect.
It's always a pleasure to experience a Geir creation.

Thanks for the smile

Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600