Vote for the next festival (June/July 2010)

Started by 64Guitars, May 12, 2010, 12:46:45 PM

64Guitars

Time to vote for the next festival which starts June 13th and runs till July 24th. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on June 4th.

Meanwhile, the Plugged-in Fest is still on (ends June 12th). Although, interest seems to have fizzled out on that one. The last submission for the Plugged-in Fest was two weeks ago. Perhaps it's due to the warm summer weather? If anyone still wants to post a song for the Plugged-in Fest, there are about two weeks left.

Here's the festival schedule for the rest of the year:

FestivalPoll DatesFestival Duration
Plugged-In Fest       Apr 26 - May 2       May 2 - June 12
?May 30 - Jun 4June 13 - July 24
?Jul 11 - Jul 16July 25 - Sept 4
Pirate Fest-----Sept 5 - Oct 16
?Oct 3 - Oct 8Oct 17 - Nov 27
YuleFest-----Nov 28 - Jan 8

September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I thought that would be a good time for PirateFest.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

First off... has this thread really been here since May 12th? If so I'm blind. And secondly, it's not allowing me to vote and shows the totals at 0% for everything. Am I missing something here? I go out of town for one day and come back and can't see/think straight. Odd.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Sorry about that. The poll was locked (I was wondering why nobody had voted yet). It's unlocked now so there should be no problem voting.

I started this topic May 12th to list the choices and ask if there were any more that should be added before the poll starts on May 30th. That's why the poll was locked. Yesterday, I deleted the old messages from this topic and edited my opening message. In hindsight, that was a mistake. I should have just started a new poll.

Anyway, voting can start now.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gritter

I Just want to say PLEASE vote for Frank Zappa! I don't know or plan to cover any of his songs but I would love to hear what the real Zappa fans out there can offer up. It would be so much more crazy and unpredictable than any other category could possible be. As a fan of the wonderful musicians on this site, PLEASE vote for Zappa!

Really, it could be epic...and I ain't just blowing smoke up your ass!

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

wouldn't dream of voting anything else !!!!

MUSIC IS THE BEST !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

What, and mothball my epic remake of 'It's Rainham Sheds'?  ;D

I'll think about it...   ::)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Saijinn Maas

Just adding a reply so that I can track this tread...

64Guitars

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 02, 2010, 01:42:57 AMJust adding a reply so that I can track this tread...

If you mean that you want to be notified by email when this topic changes, you didn't need to create a message. Instead, you can simply click the "NOTIFY" button at the bottom of any topic page to be notified of changes to that topic.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website