Vote for the MAY 2010 Songcrafters Festival

Started by 64Guitars, April 26, 2010, 08:59:05 PM

Ted

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 02, 2010, 08:19:16 PMIs this schedule an improvement, or should we stick with one festival per month?

I have a slight preference for the monthly system. But I have a stronger preference for scheduling the fests one or more in advance (per this previous message earlier in this topic) regardless of the duration of the fests.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

64Guitars

I don't think I'd want to have the vote more than two weeks in advance. If we had to hold off on posting our completed songs for several weeks or months until the festival starts, it would kill a lot of the excitement. Likewise if we post our songs when completed then have to wait several weeks or months before the festival starts and the song appears in the jukebox. See this message. I think that keeping the vote closer to the start of the festival builds excitement. And I hope that everyone can wait two weeks before posting their songs without losing too much of their enthusiasm.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Ted

Yes, i saw that message. There certainly are some impatient neurottenheads that need to be considered. Even if voting concluded a couple of weeks before the beginning of the next fest, it would be an improvement from my perspective.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Greeny

This fest is going to be fun. I think it will bring out the most extreme, direspectful and downright awesome covers we've ever heard!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSeptember 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so I thought that would be a good time for PirateFest.
yaar.
ramen to that brother.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Love that new plug-icon in front of the plugged-in fest posts !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........