Vote for the MAY 2010 Songcrafters Festival

Started by 64Guitars, April 26, 2010, 08:59:05 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote on the May festival. This poll is set to run for four days. So, the theme with the most votes at the closing of the poll will be the one we go with unless there's a tie. If you change your mind before the poll closes, you can change your vote.

The more votes, the better. So, please - everyone cast a vote!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Come on Blooby !! We still have a chance !!!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

come on guys where are all the prog rockers.
movie soundtracks ???? in the lead, well i could maybe do the jaws theme.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 27, 2010, 08:41:11 AMcome on guys where are all the prog rockers.
movie soundtracks ???? in the lead, well i could maybe do the jaws theme.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't really understand it, but I guess there is a category for it and it's leading in votes. Although prog or electronic would be fun. I was sort of hoping FZ would make it this time... At least with prog you could do an FZ number.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Saijinn Maas

I'm good with almost anything. Though, I am a bit concerned about the NO GUITARS ALLOWED choice. Since the majority of members here appear to be guitar players, this will automatically cut out all but a handful of people from being able to participate.

Not that big a deal I guess. Thinking about it... if it wins, then that just means I can focus on my own stuff for that month ;)

Oldrottenhead

could heavily processed guitars not count as electronica
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Maybe if it were Electronic / Industrial Music    And 80's synth would just fall under that? Dunno... Just a thought ;)   Whatever y'all decide. Having a hard time making a choice anyway... :/

Greeny

Gary Numan used guitars and live drums, and you'd definitely categorise him in electronica. Anyway - it might all be academic seeing that movie soundtracks are leading the vote. Hm... can I play the theme to Back to the Future???? Lol

Saijinn Maas

Oh, I know electronica can have guitars, it's just that the voting option specifically stated no guitars. That's all. ;) 

Movie Soundtracks??? Hmm...  What's the name of that Celine Dion song from Titanic?? It could use a bit of "Saijinnization"!  heh