"Disco Fever" Needs vox, at least.

Started by Ted, April 21, 2010, 10:23:41 AM

Ted

Disco Fever w_my bass
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Since disco is in the air, here is an abandoned collaboration from Indaba Music.

Everything but the bass from an Indaba user named "Funky Monkey" from Italy. I did the bass.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

tempted to do a lyric and call it funky monkey but the goodies beat me to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXq8rELhUkw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

funky chunky bassy goodness!

A 'Ladies night' winner
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Ooh... I missed this. I might have a little play with some vox in the not too distant future. Killer bass on this. Like the little latin twist on the groove.

Greeny

Got the lyrics and the groove on this already. I'm all over it like a nun sandwich, lol.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Greeny on April 22, 2010, 03:30:20 AMGot the lyrics and the groove on this already. I'm all over it like a nun sandwich, lol.
Tim have pmd you......

Greeny

TIM MACHINE 45_FunkyMonkey_Ted_Greeny
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I loved doing this, Ted!  ;D

It now has lyrics, vocals and a new title: 'Time Machine 45'. It's all about vinyl nostalgia.

Hope you like it. I think 48 wants to add some horns too.

Not sure what the etiquette is with finished collabs - do they get added to the main boards?  ???

Time Machine 45
Music by Funky Monkey, Bass by Ted, Lyrics and Vox by Greeny

Greeny

p.s. Do you know the full credits for this one? I really want it on my Soundclick site and an album!

Ted

This is much more fun now!

I think the vocals could be up a bit.  I'd also like to hear some vocals during the outro, the same as in the middle section ("...sunshine through your core").  What do you think? (You could loop what you already did.)

Would love to hear some horns on this too.

The music is by "Funky Monkey" -- whoever and wherever he his.  He's no longer on Indaba Music.

Edit: I've sent an inquiry to Indaba to see if they can help.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Greeny

Quote from: Ted on April 26, 2010, 02:14:02 PMThis is much more fun now!

I think the vocals could be up a bit.  I'd also like to hear some vocals during the outro, the same as in the the middle section ("...sunshine through your core").  What do you think? (You could loop what you already did.)

Would love to hear some horns on this too.

The music is by "Funky Monkey" -- whoever and wherever he his.  He's no longer on Indaba Music.

Yep... will do a re-mix!