Tid bit

Started by psychmusic, August 12, 2008, 04:07:43 PM

psychmusic

T12V1_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Got a tid bit of a song, but dont know what to do..anyone wish to add or make suggestions..can use a drum track..bass..anything to make it more...thanks.

beleg

Sounds good as is, reminds me of the type of music you would hear in a film, like when the bartender who just realized that the best thing in his life just walked at the door and he is left alone to sweep up the floor.

Greeny

This is beautiful. I agree with Beleg that it sounds good as it is. It actually reminds me of the soundtrack running through 'Midnight Run' (Robert De Niro). A late-night, laid-back kind of bittersweet blues. Really like it !!!!!!!  :)

Flash Harry

there's a feel of 8 line poem off hunky dory.

good groove.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

danieldesete

Quote from: beleg on November 18, 2008, 12:43:54 PMSounds good as is, reminds me of the type of music you would hear in a film, like when the bartender who just realized that the best thing in his life just walked at the door and he is left alone to sweep up the floor.
I'm dreaming of young bod dylan playing that bartender, with a what am-I doing here look, and that slow soudtrack behind him...
Don't tell me he was not the bartender in that film, I'm only dreaming...
hou hou ha ha