U2 Dirty Day from Zooropa CD

Started by ZOO TV, February 09, 2010, 10:51:50 AM

ZOO TV

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

8) From Father to Son 8)
What r you on!

Gritter

nice...I don't know the original...but this is really cool...Love your falsetto!

Some great little bits in there...organ sounds sweet...really well done.

Tangled Wires

My favourite song from the Zooropa album, and this is a wonderful cover of it.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Well , i just had that playing in the room while i was setting up for tonights jam session , and it totaly blew me away , this is very impressive , very pro sounding , i love this track anyway , you've done a great job on this cover my friend , were they Micro BR drums , 5*****

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Jim1970

Zooropa!  Cool Great Album from U2, the one with Lemon on it? Right?

Good take on this Song!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Don't know the original but this sounds very good. Are those driums real? They sound great.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ZOO TV

Thank you for the positive (feedback). The drums and keyboard bits were arranged by Jonathan Parks in a MIDI file- I used my Squire Bass, Ibanez G10 guitar ,Casio SK1 Sampling keyboard which I bought in 1986 and the Roland BA-CS10 Stereo Microphone for Micro-BR for vocals. I then remixed with Adobe Audition. I love those  Drums also.Very Nice!

U2 ROCKS

EDDIE.
What r you on!

Oldrottenhead

great post,not familiar with this one though i have the cd somewhere early onset senile dementia methinks, oh i got a casio sk  "5" i think, a great wee sampler still use it
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ZOO TV

I now notice I should have sent this one to Backing Track Jams. Next time. DUh!
What r you on!

Bluesberry

Awsome.  My favorite U2 album is Zooropa, there is something strange about that one I like.  Great vocals, really great.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand