PJs reggae backer -Lava Tree

Started by fenderbender, January 07, 2010, 02:59:20 PM

fenderbender

Lava Tree
Time:
0:00
Volume:

my take on PJs reggae backer -the backer was too good to pass up on  ::)

called it Lava Tree :P :P
regards
tommy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Wiley

LOL FB Lava tree is a good name, it has a hawaiian feel to it.  Great job!!  I am going to give it a wack pretty quick.  Never done that sort of thing!!  Love your tone as usual.  Here's to yah!!
PJ

OsCKilO

cool vibes

I think hawaiin!!!

Wicked tune!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

yes warm weather luaus (???)  dancing in the sand,  warm, warm warm.  OK FB bring on more of this hawaiian stuff!!!  Will ease the bite of winter some!!

Tony W

I want to put on a crazy shirt, a grass skirt and find a girl with whom I can flirt. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

You definitely got that Hawiian vibe with some cool chicken-pickin for variety :)  Hawiian/Reggae mix - pretty unique take - nice tone !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Groundy

Great stuff Tommy,I commented on this a while ago, dont know where it went, well done pal.....Alex :D :D :D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

cuthbert

My Tommy, what you can do with a wobbler arm and reverb - beautiful tone!  8) Great collab...  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase