Hi all

Started by SteveG, December 02, 2009, 10:24:04 AM

SteveG

Well what do you know, it let me use the same name  ;D

Long story short, me and Wendy split, I am now in a flat with a very Feng Shuei minimalist ambience ..... Got the PC last week, no phone line yet so on PAYG mobile broadband, half price modem from O2. Bargain.
Will be an occasional user till I have a proper ISP sorted, but good to be back, just have to load all my stuff onto here now, and actually get round to picking up a guitar.
See you soon  ;)

Bluesberry

Good to hear from you Steve, sounds like life gave you a few knocks lately, I am glad to hear you are alright and thinking about making some music again. Glad to have you back around.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: SteveG on December 02, 2009, 10:24:04 AMWell what do you know, it let me use the same name  ;D

Long story short, me and Wendy split, I am now in a flat with a very Feng Shuei minimalist ambience ..... Got the PC last week, no phone line yet so on PAYG mobile broadband, half price modem from O2. Bargain.
Will be an occasional user till I have a proper ISP sorted, but good to be back, just have to load all my stuff onto here now, and actually get round to picking up a guitar.
See you soon  ;)

Hang on in there mate. So glad to see you back. There's plenty of guys our age who have bounced back from similar circumstances (me included). I was happy with just a mattress and my guitars, books and paintings when I moved into my flat. Times may be tough, but music can (help) get you through it.

Tangled Wires

Great to have you back Steve, and really hope things work out for you ok.

Hopefully music and this site can provide some therapy for you!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Thanks for the welcome back's guys. I'm gonna go try playing over that piano backing track now, wonder if I remember how to do it  :o Later.

Wiley

Glad to see you back also.  And yup life can be a bitch at times.  But you got all of us who love you!!

Geir

Good to have you back Steve !!!

Looking forward to your take on the piano track!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SteveG

Typically, I was all set up to record and then had an emergency in work, got back 2.30am, so no recording tonight....ah well.

SteveB

STG - As I said before, there just aren't enough 'Steve's' on this Forum, so welcome again. 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon