important question

Started by arturo, June 28, 2009, 04:15:31 PM

hey guys, so i recorded some music on my br and was in the processing of mastering some of the songs into mp3 but it won't let me because when i push record to get into mastering it tells me that the card is full. i tried erasing quite a bit of music off of it unfortunately but it still keeps saying that. any tips?
arthur

Blooby

Transfer some of you other stuff to the cpu to make room for now.  You can always transfer it back later.

Blooby

sorry cpu?? i'm a little new at this

Blooby

Quote from: arturo on June 28, 2009, 04:27:06 PMsorry cpu?? i'm a little new at this

Sorry about that.  I wasn't clear.  CPU is actually "central processing unit."  Some folks use it as an abbreviation for a computer.

Blooby

hey no worries. alright, and i'd just do that by throwing my sd card into my laptop, will it ask me if i want to transfer the files somewhere?

Blooby

I've never tried it that way.  I hook the BR to the computer via a USB cable, and will show up as a hard drive.  You can then transfer song data this way.  Incidentally, you can also transfer mp3's to the BR in this same fashion.

Good luck.

Blooby

thnx for your help man i appreciate it. cheers

just ran into one more problem tho blobby, when i get the usb cable hooked up and view the mp3 file folder and the Roland filefolder, i can't find any of the tracks i recorded. it shows me files that have nothin to do with my music. any ideas?

Blooby

My understanding is that within the Roland folders, lies your song data.  I don't have access to my BR right now to check.

Blooby

The Reverend 48