Greeeeetings!

Started by Sansepolcro, June 27, 2009, 03:34:43 AM

Hello from Edinburgh! This looks like a great site - really friendly and great advice too. I've had a MicroBR for a few months now and am slowly getting to grips with it (NOT a techy-head ;D). Came across this site while looking for some info on more fiddly aspects of recording etc and decided to join.

Anyway, I'm away to put on my second post and excuse my daft questions in the future!

Cheers,
S.

SteveB

SSO - Hello there. Newbie here myself, and I must say, a friendlier set of Musos would be hard to find - unless you stumbled on a late-night jam along Princes Street!
Also many non-tech-heads as well, incl me. Welcome.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

The Reverend 48

Lookin forward to hearing you sson and Welcome!

Bro

Hey! Hop aboard and a warm welcome from Denmark!

Be ware this site is addicting! Lets hear some!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

launched

Shouts from New Hampshire, USA!!

Agreed, an addictive site - the best way to learn the MBR is to get feedback from some posts - other people will hear things that you don't.

See you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kody

No question too daft!! Welcome from the Middle of the U.S.~ Nebraska
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

Hello and welcome from London. You'll get all the help you need here. We've all been through that same learning curve!

galestermusic

Hello from West Virginia, USA! The more you're here the more you'll learn about your machine.
:)

Vanncad

Hello from Canada.

I'm a Newbie too. This is a great group. Don't be shy.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ted

Greetings from the Grand Canyon (almost).

You'll like it here.  The most troll-free place on the Web, as far as I can tell.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac