Karl

Started by karl1171, April 06, 2023, 08:55:40 AM

karl1171

Hi all

I'm Karl, I had this site recommended by a friend.

I've been occasionally writing and recording songs since about 1996, but there have been a few long hiatuses in that time. I'm planning on uploading some of these over the coming weeks and months.

I've played in a couple of bands, usually bass.

I've also spent time remixing and mashing up songs, they're on my You tube Channel, 1171Karl

64Guitars

Hi Karl. Welcome to Songcrafters!

Quote from: karl1171 on April 06, 2023, 08:55:40 AMI've been occasionally writing and recording songs since about 1996, but there have been a few long hiatuses in that time. I'm planning on uploading some of these over the coming weeks and months.

Songcrafters is a forum for people who are actively recording music now. It's not meant to be an archive site for past recordings. New members are welcome to post one or two past recordings as a way of introducing themselves, but no more than two please. Also, you can include a link in your signature to an external site containing your older material if you wish (YouTube, Soundcloud, etc).

So fire up your multitrack recorder or DAW and record something new. If you need some inspiration, consider our current festivals, 1983Fest and NewsFest. Please see the Festival Rules.

And remember to listen to the recordings of other members and post your comments. Songcrafters is about musicians supporting and encouraging each other.

Enjoy the site.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

chapperz66

Hi Karl and welcome. Look forward to hearing some music.

Paul Chapman

pjd1

Hi Karl i will look fwd to listening to you compositions , i am sure you will enjoy the company on here once you get familiar with the site and the muso,s involved .

Welcome

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

kenny mac

Hi there Karl, looking forward to your musical additions to the site.

TPB

welcome to the site hope to hear your music soon
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Hi Karl welcome aboard

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Mike_S

Hi Karl,

Welcome aboard, you will enjoy the site, give it time and you will find some great music. Looking forward to hearing your stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

heard your first post... very good song...

great job... welcome to SC

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner