Name, Justin Bieber - Cover by Clarissa

Started by Rene Asologuitar, September 29, 2022, 12:27:00 AM

Rene Asologuitar

Name, Justin Bieber and Tori Kelly
Time:
0:00
Volume:
"Name" is a song by Justin Bieber, a Canadian singer songwriter, featuring Tori Kelly from Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe) album. 

Here's Clarissa's acoustic version of this lovely tune. Enjoy and love to hear your comments and feedback. 

Hope, Peace and Love!!!

https://youtu.be/uD-_BO9pEaw

TPB

Well tell Clairissa the vocal is so so good  great cover
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Rene, I now have the ability to watch you tube on my TV, yeah, it's not a smart TV but my oldest son gave me a chromecast so now I can watch anything from my phone to the TV.... so I saw this last night on the 60 inch and let me tell you the whole thing just made me smile so wide... I mean, to see the glow from Clarissa's countenance and to hear that angelic voice lifting the house off it's foundation (so to speak), and to watch the joy and pride of the accompaniest strumming away with such efficacy!!!! 

With so much great music around the world to hear and to watch I feel very very fortunate to be blessed with yours... thank you! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

des0free

Stephen's quote hits the nail on the head: "angelic voice lifting the house off its foundation ... and to watch the joy and pride of the accompaniest strumming away with such efficacy"

Really very great talent from both of you. Nice to hear a rare (on the site) female vocal for a change!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: TPB on September 29, 2022, 07:28:27 AMWell tell Clairissa the vocal is so so good  great cover
Tim
++++++++++
Hi Tim,
You are so appreciated, and I already passed the word to Clarissa!
Thank you so much!
Rene and Clarissa
Quote from: StephenM on September 30, 2022, 05:36:53 AMRene, I now have the ability to watch you tube on my TV, yeah, it's not a smart TV but my oldest son gave me a chromecast so now I can watch anything from my phone to the TV.... so I saw this last night on the 60 inch and let me tell you the whole thing just made me smile so wide... I mean, to see the glow from Clarissa's countenance and to hear that angelic voice lifting the house off it's foundation (so to speak), and to watch the joy and pride of the accompaniest strumming away with such efficacy!!!! 
With so much great music around the world to hear and to watch I feel very very fortunate to be blessed with yours... thank you! 
++++++++++++
Hi Stephen,
I am so happy to hear your wonderful words.
Your huge compliments are so loved, and much appreciated.
You are very true, I am so happy and I am strumming away with total joy, totally immersed in the music.
Simply, thank you!!!
With love and respect,
Rene and Clarissa
Quote from: des0free on October 02, 2022, 12:56:07 AMStephen's quote hits the nail on the head: "angelic voice lifting the house off its foundation ... and to watch the joy and pride of the accompaniest strumming away with such efficacy"
Really very great talent from both of you. Nice to hear a rare (on the site) female vocal for a change!
++++++++++
Hi des0free,
I am so happy to have this chance to sing with Clarissa, and enjoy the moment with her.
And to have you, and your beautiful words, just makes me go above heaven!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Rene