Hi

Started by Martin S, February 13, 2022, 05:58:30 AM

Martin S

Hi
Hi was recommended this site and joined up a while back.
Have owned a guitar for years but never learned to play. Started taking lessons about 6mths back and what a difference it makes. My teacher got me into trying out a DAW so have been jamming over some backing tracks and recording. I uploaded a couple of attempts into the appropriate jam section on the site. Your comments/suggestions most welcome.
Have been listening to some of the original content uploads - wow what amazing quality. Really inspiring.
????????????

Farrell Jackson

Welcome to Songcrafters Martin!

Farrell from California, USA.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Hi Martin,

Welcome aboard, always great to have new members on board. I look forward to hearing your stuff!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Welcome from Mississippi you should find this a nice place to hang out
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Hi Martin.... welcome to SC .

if you practice hard and give it a year or so you will be amazed how much you will improve... and recordings are helpful in seeing that.  Lots of people give up because they don't believe they are progressing.  I fall in love with the sounds each time I play something!  That helps alot too...
Stephen

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Martin S on February 13, 2022, 05:58:30 AMHi was recommended this site and joined up a while back.
Have owned a guitar for years but never learned to play. Started taking lessons about 6mths back and what a difference it makes. My teacher got me into trying out a DAW so have been jamming over some backing tracks and recording. I uploaded a couple of attempts into the appropriate jam section on the site. Your comments/suggestions most welcome.
Have been listening to some of the original content uploads - wow what amazing quality. Really inspiring.
????????????

Welcome Martin.
I am also a new member, and excited to make music with all cool people of Songcrafters.
Rene

chapperz66

Welcome Martin from the English East Midlands.

Paul

bruno

Welcome from deepest Berkshire/Hampshire (we are on the border and confused :-) )
Have fun on this site.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Greeny

Hello from London. Welcome aboard.

Redler

Welcome from Finland!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder