Vote for the September/October 2020 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, August 21, 2020, 11:58:09 AM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from September 1 to October 31. Voting starts now and runs for 8 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Saturday, August 29th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.  The "A cappella Collabs Fest" (see Covers fest poll) is an exception this time as both covers and originals will be accepted.

• Instrumental Fest - No vocals allowed. Must have a recognisable melody (no endless guitar soloing). Although covers will be accepted, this is meant to be primarily for original tunes.
  • Parenthood Fest - Songs about being a parent or expecting a child. Songs about your children and your relationship with them as their parent. For those who don't have children, invent a fictional family to write about as if they were your own.
  • Fantasy Worlds - Songs about places that are not quite what they seem to be.
  • TransportFest - Songs about transport, from Shank's Pony to Rocketry.
  • The New Normal Fest - Post-covid thingmys.
  • POTUS Fest - Songs about the president of the United States.
  • Starting Over Again - Songs about starting over again.
  • Conspiracy Theories - Songs about conspiracy theories, and/or those who subscribe to them.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

I know we are all tired of the sad depressing stuff Ive been vomiting up the last few songs...let have an instrumenralFest!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

InstrumentalFest (banner image missing)

No vocals allowed. Must have a recognisable melody (no endless guitar soloing). Although covers will be accepted, this is meant to be primarily for original tunes.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website