Wayfaring stranger

Started by Frank53, August 03, 2020, 07:26:48 PM

Frank53

Well, it's only been about a decade since I've posted here. The password still works, so I guess I can still visit. Hope everyone is doing well. Been up and down with music recently. Sometimes the muse just takes an extended vacation. Retired a couple years ago, so now I'm trying to finish my second CD. Should be done this year... of course I said that last year. Will try to catch up on what's been posted recently, and post a couple new ones of mine as well.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Jean Pierre

Welcome back to SC!  (My Idol is Jahia, from France)

to wish you a safe trip home, dear Franck,  a song for you that I covered ... "wayfairing stranger"

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=28628   ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

Always loved your music welcome back
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Welcome back Frank! Although you weren't completely gone because over the years I have posted up some songs that you've contributed drums, piano, etc. to them.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Frank53

Thank you Jean Pierre, Tim, and Farrell. Nice to be back to absorb more sounds.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Greeny

Welcome back from sunny lockdown London :-)

Flash Harry

Hi Frank, nice to see you back, I hope you're enjoying retirement. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

Missed this when you posted it Frank. Welcome back, and happy retirement. I retired a couple of years ago as well, although I haven't got as much music done as I would have hoped, too much to do!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR