Vote for the Jul/Aug 2019 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, June 22, 2019, 02:06:11 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next Originals festival which will run from July 1 to August 31. Voting starts now and runs for 7 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Saturday, June 29th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is no Covers poll this time because the admin team has decided that the Covers fest will be Woodstock 50 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the original Woodstock festival which was held August 15-18, 1969.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• Homemade Rhythm Fest - Rhythm/drum track has to be created using household items such as pots, pans buckets, keys, etc. No real drums, samples, or electronic simulations allowed. Other tracks in the song can use conventional instruments and vocals but all of the drum and percussion sounds must be homemade. Use your imagination.
  • Google Translate Fest - Songs written in your native language, then sung in another language as translated by Google Translate.
  • Ghost Stories - Songs about ghosts.
  • Breakup Songs - Songs about breaking up including brexit et al.
  • Unexpected Events - Songs about unexpected events.
  • Beatles Pastiche - Original songs in the Beatles style, written and performed to sound like The Beatles.
  • PoorFest - Songs about poverty, being broke, etc.
  • Car Fest - Songs about cars or other wheeled vehicles such as trucks, motorcycles, etc.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Redler

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 22, 2019, 02:06:11 PM
  • Google Translate Fest - Songs written in your native language, then sung in another language as translated by Google Translate.

I'd love to hear songs as translated to Finnish, because sometimes those translations are very funny!

I'd like to do something in German or Swedish ;D .
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Quote from: Redler on June 22, 2019, 11:14:50 PM
Quote from: 64Guitars on June 22, 2019, 02:06:11 PM

I'd love to hear songs as translated to Finnish, because sometimes those translations are very funny!

I'd like to do something in German or Swedish ;D .

It's got my vote. It would be good if you wrote something in Finnish and then we wrote a song around the English translation etc
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

Ghost Stories

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour