Vote for the Jan/Feb 2019 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, December 24, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from January 1 to February 28. Voting starts now and runs for 7 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on December 31st. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• EcoFest - Songs about the human impact on the environment. Global warming, pollution, deforestation, acid rain, etc.
  • R.I.P. Fest - Original songs about musicians who have passed away. Could be about a famous professional musician or it could be about a Songcrafter who has passed away. Could be about one musician or several. For example, a song about our lost Songcrafters could have a verse for each one. Or you could write a song about the 27 Club. Covers will be accepted but only covers of original songs by Songcrafters who have passed away.
  • PrezzyFest - Songs using instruments received as gifts about the event that the gift prompted.
  • WinterFest (apologies to our Southern hemisphere members) - Original songs about winter, either physical or metaphorical.
  • Silly Love Songs - Sentimental songs of love and romance.
  • Hangover Fest - Songs about hangovers and dealing with them.
  • TravelFest - Songs about travelling.
  • LonelyFest - Songs about loneliness.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

Would the R.I.P. fest include any musician that's passed or only famous musicians and Songcrafters?
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on December 28, 2018, 03:24:56 PMWould the R.I.P. fest include any musician that's passed or only famous musicians and Songcrafters?

You can write an original song about any deceased musician. But the only covers we'll accept are covers of original songs by deceased Songcrafters.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

WinterFest (banner image missing)

Original songs about winter, either physical or metaphorical.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website