Suggestions & Ideas you have for the Community

Started by Pedro, December 28, 2007, 08:26:19 PM

Burtog

Someone suggested this to me today as a fest idea.

Not sure if the idea has come up before??

DEADFEST

Songs by those no longer with us!?!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Quote from: Burtog on March 22, 2012, 04:57:51 PMSomeone suggested this to me today as a fest idea.

Not sure if the idea has come up before??

DEADFEST

Songs by those no longer with us!?!
Inspired.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

OLYMPIC FEST

I thought this could be a good idea for the next fest period.

Lots of songs about sports, e.g;

GOLD -Spandau Ballet

BORN TO RUN - Bruce Springsteen

WORLD IN MOTION - New Order

There's a lot when you get to thinkin about it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

The second cracking suggestion by Burtog in a row.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Speed Demon

I like the DeadFest idea. Especially if we can include roadkill. Its a delicacy in some parts of America.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

64Guitars

Quote from: Burtog on May 09, 2012, 12:32:32 AMOLYMPIC FEST

I thought this could be a good idea for the next fest period.

Added to the list of suggestions from which we'll select the eight choices for each of our next festivals.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

armeenis

Love the site, hate the look! Great content but visually retarded! Looks like something from the 90s!
These days it's possible to get design done for next to nothing and yes even for nothing. Maybe it's time?

henwrench

Quote from: armeenis on April 14, 2014, 02:00:27 PMLove the site, hate the look! Great content but visually retarded! Looks like something from the 90s!
These days it's possible to get design done for next to nothing and yes even for nothing. Maybe it's time?

I don't know anything about how all this shit works, but I'm guessing that maybe our host (SMF) is responsible for the general look and layout (I peruse many forums, and TBH they all look the same and it really doesn't matter, it's all about the content, you know, like if I need to know what is the best coathanger and hairspray combo to deliver the most amount of pain..etc). I certainly could never describe this place as 'visually retarded', that is just mental, because anyone can find their way around, unless they've never used a website since the, er, '90's....
   And, because of a VERY SPECIAL, VERY GENEROUS person, this site is FREE. F..R..E..E, just like the VERY SPECIAL, VERY GENEROUS admin team, who give their all to this F..R..E..E site....

Maybe it's time for us all to FUCK OFF and go PAY for the privilege....

Happy Easter, may the Lord Jesus Christ charge me for my future shitty songs and I will gratefully...somebody should shut me up.....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

;D ;D ;D ;D
all I need on this beautiful site is those little :  ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D
hou hou ha ha

armeenis

I know that the forums look the same for the most part and there isn't much anyone can do.  Just saying that stuff isn't pretty. Should I go in to details?
I don't understand why some people take it so personally.