Checking OUT from Holland

Started by SdC, April 29, 2009, 02:16:42 PM

SdC

Wow, songcrafters.org.
I came to bossbr.net in april because the forum filled this specific niche that I was looking for, with the cozy friendly small tight community atmosphere that made me stay, and blissfully advertisement free. I had my own personal doubts about the sudden change of speed and direction Pedro decided to take; over the years I have been involved in many communities most of which just evaporated over time. The ones that survived are the ones that keep catering to the same specific niche audience, keep updating the software regularly and keep it clean. But who am I to criticize?

Having been browsing the forum over the past couple of days: I don't feel at home here, and won't be visiting as much any more.

Good luck and inspiration to each and every one of you and thank you for your friendship and kind words!

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

fenderbender

HI Sdc--a late welcome --as they say better late than never ::)

QuoteHaving been browsing the forum over the past couple of days: I don't feel at home here, and won't be visiting as much any more.

Good luck and inspiration to each and every one of you and thank you for your friendship and kind words!
ahh sorry you feel this way-to me this site has been an inspiration -and made me get up of my ass and try things that i normally would'nt have bothered with--
Ive had the courage to try songwriting and im enjoying my efforts
with the encouragement of the members here -
most of all I love the huge variety of music here

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

OsCKilO

Don't leave for good Sander Bro.....

Things will get back to Normal......

Don't worry....

Still the same faces here......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: osckilo on December 23, 2009, 05:54:49 AMDon't leave for good Sander Bro.....

Things will get back to Normal......

Don't worry....

Still the same faces here......

Yeah, stick around, Sander - Who will do the cool Walt Disney music vids? The dust will settle...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Vanncad

Stick around SDC  - we need all the BR600 users we can get.

I'm not big on change either. I thought things were good as they were, but Pedro certainly has added some truly nice features, and it is the same people here.

Same people - different clothes.

It's all good.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover