64 Guitars BR website

Started by banjaxed, October 28, 2015, 03:11:41 PM

banjaxed

Just started recording again after a lay off and tried to access 64 Guitars BR website but it does not seem to be operating any more. As I found this site to be very helpful I would be grateful if anyone could tell me if this site has closed or hopefully just been moved.

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

banjaxed

Quote from: cuthbert on October 28, 2015, 03:15:31 PM64Guitars BR page is now hosted on Songrafters: https://songcrafters.org/64guitars/BR/index.html

Thanks for your reply but that is the same link that I have been trying to open and it just keeps saying page not found or page missing. I am nor having any net connectivity problems so I'm wondering what could be the problem.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

banjaxed

This is very strange as it doesn't matter which link I click on it comes up with either 404: Missing Page or This Page can't be displayed. I am not having any difficulty at all opening any other links on this site or any other.

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

cuthbert

Try clearing your browser cache?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

banjaxed

Quote from: cuthbert on October 29, 2015, 09:01:27 AMTry clearing your browser cache?

Just cleared my browser cache and it has not made any difference.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

banjaxed

Has anyone tried to open any files on the BR900CD from 64 Guitars home page ?
When I click on 64Guitars BR website it does open the home page then I click on BR900CD but when I click
to open FAQ or help desk it does not work !!!