Vote for the January/February 2015 "Artists/Covers" festival

Started by 64Guitars, December 26, 2014, 03:55:59 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from January 1 to February 28. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on December 31st. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Artists/Covers" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Theme/Genre" festival here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=22432.0

Please vote in both polls.
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Stevie Fest - Covers of songs by artists named Steve. For example, Stevie Wonder, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Winwood, Stevie Nicks, Steven Morrissey, Stephen Foster, Steve Marriott, etc.

The Who - Covers of songs by The Who. Can include solo works by Daltrey, Townshend, Entwistle and Moon.

Post-Punk - Covers of post-punk songs. See the Wikipedia page on Post-punk.

Old grey whistle test - Songs performed on the BBC television programme.

TributeFest III - Covers of original songs posted by other Songcrafters members.

Tom Waits - Covers of songs by Tom Waits.

Glam Rock - Covers of songs by Glam Rock artists. For example, T. Rex, David Bowie, Sweet, etc. See the Wikipedia page on Glam Rock.

Motown - Covers of songs released by Motown Records. See the Motown discography on Wikipedia.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

It certainly looks like the III has an insurmountable lead. I just feel sorry for the old grey whistle not being loved.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

i am really enjoying the tributefest this time around as i have the ones before. one of the positive side effects of such festivals is the camaraderie, love , joy and community spirit the tributes bring to the site.

this place rocks.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann