More Blues Jam over backing

Started by hardlock, February 15, 2009, 02:28:38 AM

hardlock

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

The backing track is C_TOO_EXCITED but I can't find were it came from here..... :-[   Someone please post a link for it if you know it to give credit where credit is due.   Bummer you can't do a search for file names it seems....  ???

Anyway, was using for practice and it inspired lots of experimenting that may be interesting to others.  I'm learning a lot from it.  ;D

Patch is Plexistrat (?) and switching between PU setting on my LP clone during the song.

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

JohnF

Great playing.

I think i would like to give that backer a try to,hope someone has it.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: hardlock on February 15, 2009, 02:28:38 AMThe backing track is C_TOO_EXCITED but I can't find were it came from here..... :-[   Someone please post a link for it if you know it to give credit where credit is due.   

twas I guilty as charged ;D
here is the thread with my take and the backer
http://microrecorders.org/community/post-your-work/its-addictive/msg10842/#msg10842
btw I love your take on the backer 8)

Bluesberry

8) 8) 8) Super fine tone there.  Smooth as sh*t.  I really like it, we have enough for a CD of these backers from the MicroBR Blues Brothers.  go man go.  Your playing just keeps getting better sounding all the time.
 8) 8) 8)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand