March/April 2013 Artists/Covers fest tie-breaker poll

Started by 64Guitars, February 28, 2013, 03:07:38 PM

64Guitars

Since the poll for the March/April 2013 Artists/Covers fest resulted in a tie, please vote again here so that we can (hopefully) break the tie. You can't change your vote this time so choose carefully. This poll will run for 24 hours. That means the Artists/Covers fest will start a bit late but that's okay.

Since both choices are quite popular, what we'll do is use this poll to decide which one we'll do in March/April. The non-winning choice will then become the May/June Artists/Covers fest. So, at the end of April, we'll vote only for the Theme/Genre fest. The Artists/Covers fest will already be decided by the outcome of this poll. This way, everybody wins.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Burtog

recorder
Boss BR-800

dasilvasings

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

In case you want a refresher of the list or artists for DeadRockstarFest and VarietyFest 2 before you cast your vote, refer to 64G's original description here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=17796.msg221056#msg221056
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

Voting is closed. The winner is...

DeadRockstarFest

So we'll do VarietyFest 2 in May/June.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

At the top of the title page the festivals are correct, but if you look down the middle they Jan/Feb fests are still listed. Not that I think it matters, but I figured I'd let someone know. *smiles at 64*
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on March 10, 2013, 08:06:09 PMAt the top of the title page the festivals are correct, but if you look down the middle they Jan/Feb fests are still listed. Not that I think it matters, but I figured I'd let someone know. *smiles at 64*

Thanks T.C. I had forgotten to update the front page, but it's fixed now.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website