Stepping Stone says Hi

Started by Rata-tat-tat, August 19, 2012, 02:39:30 PM

Rata-tat-tat

It all got started here Haylie... No the avatar isnt me... But hey super heros concept is kewl in my book...but then im a goofball too.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on September 09, 2012, 12:33:10 PMIt all got started here Haylie... No the avatar isnt me... But hey super heros concept is kewl in my book...but then im a goofball too.

me thinks that's a double bluff now  ??? (it's a shame, my mum had such high hopes for me as a child!)

even I can work out that Burtog is a famous actor in real life

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Rata-tat-tat

Hey all... was going through the player today... notice "Fly Like an Eagle" wouldn't play... is anyone else experiencing the same problem??? Want to make sure it's not my computer before I try to fix!!! IF IT AINT BROKE... DON'T FIX IT!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

It doesn't work for me Tod. You might want to check the file containing the MP3 locations and verify that it's pointing to the uploaded version of the song, not the one Mark has hosted. I'd start there anyway.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Actually, there's nothing wrong with using the file on Mark's server. However, that server seems to be down at the moment. Maybe Mark can look into it?

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.filebroker.com

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks guys... I'll hit Mark up... I tried a few of his tunes... seems his server has something going on that won't let his tunes play... Bummer!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

Sorry, all is fixed now - I had to rebuild a fried journal. I noticed my site was down and figured it just needed a reboot. But then much later I noticed my storage area would get dismounted after 10 minutes of uptime. Anyway, it's fixed...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

I guess i have to find new band members.  >:(

Merry Christmas!  from your only non M.I.A band member  :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

I'm tempted to pick up drums or bass now .........
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........