Funk Drums

Started by Rata-tat-tat, February 27, 2012, 12:19:12 AM

Rata-tat-tat

DRUM3!!!
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I think this is a kinda slow funk maybe jazzy kinda beat... Slow and mellow!!! It's yours for the taking!!!

Bruno's Take:
Here

Hook's Take:
Here

Spank McGee's Take:

Here

recorder
Tascam DP-02

SE

Well done the Rat man really cool drums, would love to use this, get back you ya
recorder
Boss BR-80

henwrench

Hear the drummer get wicked!! Excellent drumming, is that you? Just a pity about the background hum  :( otherwise I'd like to use that...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I thank you very much for this, I'm very excited to have this wonderful track, that's some fine drummin' and I love fine drummin'! Inspiration just falls from the virtual trees here! This could lead to quite a cool many threads of originals based off this beat, that would be awesome! You supremely rock Rata-Tat-Tat!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Right - I've taken it :) - and had a play
Time:
Volume:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=14714.0

I think there is a little too much going one - not exactly slow and mellow, so will have a further play - its a first cut. If anyone wants a go at some vox, I'll strip out the solo guitar? Let me know - I'll upload it dry as well.

NB Noticed that funny buzz - but it gets lost in the mix

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

DRUM3!!!
Time:
Volume:
I forgot to mention in my other post that I took the hum out of the drum track with audacity's noise removal before I started recording over it and I meant to post it so hear it is.
Thanks again for this Rata, It was so nice to have an arrangement of real drums to create to!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely