Vote for the Jan/Feb 2012 "Theme/Genre" festival

Started by 64Guitars, December 27, 2011, 02:09:29 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from January 1 to February 29. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Jan 1. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Theme/Genre" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Artists/Covers" festival here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=13385.0

Please vote in both polls.

Some of the choices might need a bit of clarification. I'll refer you to the posts in which they were originally suggested. That probably won't help much but it will tell us who suggested the idea and give us the context in which it was suggested. If there are any questions, ask them here and we'll try to clarify.

Songs about death

Songs about doing absolutely nothing

PhoneFest - I assume this is songs created with smartphone apps? (ie; iKaossilator, Animoog, Filtatron, ThumbJam, etc.)

Songs about famous people

FamilyFest - Songs performed with members of your family.

Summer songs - Might help to chase away the Winter blues.

"Protest Songs" and "Songs about Cars" are new suggestions by oldrottenhead, so there's no post for me to link to. But I think they're pretty self-explanatory.

As always, songs for the Theme/Genre festival can be either originals or covers.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website