U2 -- "Kite"/ "In A Little While" Acoustic --- Needing Some Vocals!

Started by Kenneth, November 23, 2011, 11:52:04 PM

andy casson

tried these this morning, had a few issues, the biggest two being I don't know either song (realised I've had the album for 10 years or so and only got as far as Beautiful Day! Doh!), the second is either Bono is not singing the published lyrics or I'm going blind!
anyway Kite is close, less happy with a Little While, (after the wooo's) but plan another go tomorrow

Ken - if there's a bit of a c*** up around 1.20 I didn't spot it! So no panic

cheers
andy

andy casson

Kite_in little while
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey Ken, so here is my take, hope you like it, I think the vox are a little high in the mix, but let me know if you want the wav file so you can gove it a proper mix your end

cheers
andy

FuzzFace

This is superb singing. What effect is on the vocals?

Can't wait to hear the final mix!

andy casson

Hi FF, there's a touch of compression and some delay set pretty low on the vox, I have dropped them in the mix and posted the final into Covers

cheers
andy

Geir

Quote from: FuzzFace on November 26, 2011, 08:08:56 AMThis is superb singing. What effect is on the vocals?

Can't wait to hear the final mix!
ditto that !!

fabulous !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

Excellent Vocal Andy ...no pressure ...a fantastic top job ....Magic job on the music too Ken.....a brill collab......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

What a fab collaboration - the perfect combination I'd say (Andy your vocals were outstanding, you captured the tone and the emotion of both songs). I've never heard them before (not a huge U2 fan) but I loved them.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça