"Gray Day" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, April 25, 2024, 08:14:34 AM

Ron D Bowes

Nice spacey feel to the track - I like the little plucked echo notes on the axe. Well, delivered vox. Hangs together Nicely.Cool job guys.

chapperz66

Atmospheric as hell.  A great journey..

I had to google Makers Mark.  Naïve old fool that I am.  Although I had my suspicions - and not far from the mark!

Johnbee

Enjoyed the listen.  Nice guitar work, vocal & lyrics.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

Quote from: Lurker on April 26, 2024, 02:49:25 PMThis melody is almost identical to the last tune, "Flow of Time". Someone is copying us and it's us. I guess we're too self-absorbed to notice.

it happens to alot of really good bands making tons of money... no worries here... at the end of the day I think unless you are putting 10 songs on a album or something just take each song separate... likely anyone who listens is not going to know... but I do think you do have to be true to yourself and what you want to do... for me that is always the kicker... does the artist believe in what they are doing?  Does it come from the soul?  I never get anything less from you two

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

karl1171

Like this, great production, guitar and vocals. Its nicely restrained, you've resisted the tempation to add more and spoil the atmosphere.

Funnily enough I'm currently working on a song called Grey Day! Reckon it'll be a couple of months off completion though...